Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bombshell Hair


As I said I would earlier this week, I went out and purchased the Sultra "the bombshell" clipless curling iron. This product is fantastic! At first, it took me a while to get the hang of using it, but once I did, it became super easy and fast to create beautiful, shiny and soft curls! I am really impressed because usually, it takes me half an hour or more to curl my thick hair, but with this curling iron, it took me about ten minutes, including the time it took for the iron to heat up. Plus, since it curls hair so well, there is no need for hairspray unless you're going to be out of the house for more than about 7 hours. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for incredible curls in less than half the time. 

ps: for loose curls, it takes 3 to 5 seconds, but for tighter curls (like Taylor Swift's, it only takes a couple seconds longer) 

Here's a video on how to use the product: 

4 comments:

  1. Wear your hair curled like this tomorrow so i can see because i really want a clipless iron!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the video will show you what it looks like in the end. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was going to get the enzo milanno but this is cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, and the great part of this one is that you don't have to order it online, you don't have to pay shipping fees, you can get it from sephora (which has a great return policy if you change your mind), and you can get Beauty Insider points from them for buying it.

    ReplyDelete