Friday, August 27, 2010

Loving the Lace



My everyday style consists of very laid back, comfortable outfits. Jeans are a staple item in my wardrobe, and since I live in a place which usually feels like an inferno, I wear a lot of racerback tank tops. Lace has come back in style lately, and I've been looking everywhere for anything lace. I still haven't let go of the whole zipper style, so I fell in love with this top from Urban Outfitters. It would go great with a nice pair of jeans and a cute pair of strappy steve maddens! Do you have any adorable outfits that you've found recently?

2 comments:

  1. cute parn!
    i am madly in love with this top from UO
    http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=80&startValue=81&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=19297134&parentid=W_NEWARRIVALS_CLOTHING&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,&navCount=49&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=W_NEWARRIVALS_CLOTHING&popId=W_NEWARRIVALS&prepushId=&selectedProductSize=&isSoldOut=

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! the back is super racy, but I like how daring it is. I wouldn't wear it with pants though, I'd probably wear it with a mid-waist skirt.

    ReplyDelete